Friday, September 30, 2005

Good Night

OK, I didnt make it to the library or the police station. I started grading papers and it just got late for me. I'll do it tomorrow.

While I was grading something came to mind that has been gnawing at me, so since we are being so honest this week let me say it. I think that if you really wanted this to go to another level then you would make sure that it did. I know you know how to get what you you want and make things go your way. If you were ready for this then it would happen. It would be your doing too. You're a man that knows how to get things done and you like to direct and conquer things. If you were ready for this, then it would happen. That's all I have to say. You're not ready. You would be talking to me and I would be talking to you. You would make me talk to you. You would have this together. You would make this happen. You just aren't ready yet. It's not the right time yet. When it is, you'll make it happen. No excuses from me that's for sure. OK, that's it. The End. Date Night is over. Good Night, Be Blessed and Know that you are loved.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive