Friday, September 9, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning Good Morning

Thank you Lord for waking me up and starting me on my day

I still have more to do and I want to do it

Thank you for your blessings and for your love.

My heart is full of love this morning. Love for the people here, love for those not here and just love for those around me.

My love for you is everlasting. I pray  and hope that as the days continue on  we are ale to renew our thoughts and treasure the time we do have together.

There are so many different things going on in our lives. We are constantly trying to find balance in this world. Trying to find our way through the stuff.

Character keeps us wanting to do the right thing. We want to be found blameless wher our efforts are not in vain. Our character is important. Our efforts must be for God and his glory. Give God the glory in all we do. Organize my thoughts so that they line up with God's will.

Be blessed today, I know you have your hands full. You are a light in the storm for many people. Your heart has lots of love in it. Work hard today. I hope you can accomplish some of the things on your to do list. Don't respond to critisim, you know where your heart is. Let God be your judge. Take Care My Love, and have a blessed day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive