Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Stale

It has gotten stale, hasn't it.

Sometimes there's so much in me that I want to say and I just decide not to go down that road. I know you have troubles too. I know I'm not the only one and I don't want to come off as poor pitiful me. I'm not trying to be self centered or vain. It seems I can't get it right either way. When I think I'm talking too much about myself I shut up. Then I dont talk enough about myself. One thing though, I'm allergic to nuts also. Almonds, coconut, hazelnuts, macadamia nuts. I have an analyphalactic reaction. I have to carry an epi pen around just in case. I try to avoid them at all cost. This is something that came on in my adulthood. I think I had traces of it when I was younger because I never really liked nuts. But when I had a severe reaction after drinking hazelnut coffee and eating banana nut bread I try to avoid it at all cost.

The truth is I feel like I am believing God for a miracle. In the natural it looks bleak. I cant see how we are to get from where we are now to any kind of  actual relationship. It seems we grow further apart in the natural and I am perplexed and dont even know where or how to even change work on it or do anything and it frustrates me. It just seems that whenever we have an opportunity to be in the same place at the same time thats all it is, we are in the same place at the same time. I just have to turn it over to God because I know its not going to come from any idea I have.

I'm tired but I wanted to address some of your concerns.I'm just muddling along the best I know how. Take Care and be blessed.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive