Friday, September 30, 2005

Good Morning

Glory to your name Lord Jesus. Thank you for waking me up this morning. Thank you for the rest tht I did get. I was awaken around 3:30 and not able to return to sleep. Its going to be a long day today. I feel a headache brewing also. I need to stop and get  coffee this morning.  But none the less, thank you Lord for allowing me to start on this day. Thank you Lord forbelieving in me and giving me another chance to work things out today. I put my trust in you Lord and believe you will see me through. I don't know what the day has in store for me but I'm sure its worth it.

Finally, its Friday. Even though I have to chaparone on Saturday its only a half day. Thank you Lord for another day to get it right.My God shall supply all of my needs today. I am not going to make this a pressured filled day today. I have to prepare my students for an Explore test and then I have a test for them. I plan to leave right when the children leave today. I'm bringing my stuff down with me so when I walk them out I'm leaving also. How was your night? Did you sleep well? What are your concerns for today? I just ask the Lord to renew our minds and give us new hope and a pure heart. I love you today. Be blessed and have a good day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive