Friday, September 9, 2005

Smile By Faith

Its been a long week. Thank you Lord for allowing me to complete it. God must have sent me to boot camp when I went my other school. This not nearly as bad as the other one. I think seventh grade is where they begin to develop their hormones and they were raging. When I walked by the seventh grade class at this school they were going crazy so I didnt feel too bad about what had happened with me before. The eighth grade have a certain maturity, not much but more than seventh graders. I know there will be problems, I had some but I feel more capable of handling them for some reason. I've been to the worse.

God is in control and I know I'm lead to do the things I am doing. I have more to do and I pray that I am able to do them.

I'm planning on attending the concert tomorrow and then volunteering after church on Sunday.

How was your day today. Deep down I know that everything is going to be all right.

God has given us the power to change our attitude and I choose to be happy where we are. I don't plan to focus on the negative and I plan to find joy in my relationships and communications. I want to enjoy life. I don't want to drag you down I want to build you up I want to be fun to be around not a drag. I hope you are making decisions to live your life with joy. I know you have many concerns and many people depend on you to help them. You are special. God has a place for you near his heart.

I've been watching the concert relief efforts on and off. I'm glad they are doing it but I guess I'm a little jaded by their efforts.We are blessed. I believe we are blessed. Have a good night. Be blessed.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive