Friday, September 2, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning Good Morning

I am so blessed and happy to see the sun rising on more day

Thank you Lord for the gift of another day. Another chance to rely on you and trust in you.

Thank you Lord for being my rock and my foundation. My thoughts are of you this morning.

I thank God for the ability to love every day. My commitment is renewed everyday when I wake and come to this journal. I know the discipline needed to stay commited.

My strength is in my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. Thank you for caring about me and for wanting the best for me. Thank you Lord for being my Father.

This is a new day that the Lord has made, the day holds many possibilities and I pray that I am able to accomplish some things that are needed for God today.

I pray that you have a blessed day today and are successful in your endeavours. Take Care and have a blessed day today. Today is Friday, date night. Have a date tonight.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive