Monday, September 5, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning Good Morning

Thank You God for one more day. Thank you for blessing me this morning.

Thank you Lord for being who and what you are.

Youare the way the truth and the light. Trust in God.  Trust in God.

"Be still, and know that I am God..."Psalm 46:10

Know God is God, know that even when he's silent, he's still God.

I know you are a thoughtful and considerte person. It was so good to hear your voice. Its amazing how little things make a difference. A hug, a kiss, a  hello. All of these go straight to my heart.

I tried to get an apartment for one, two, or three months. My dad's just not able to see it as a possibility. He's worried about the extra expenses for three months.

I met someone yesterday at this alumni dinner with my father (it was at Balmoral Park Clubhouse), he knows someone who grew up with you. Once he found our what church I attended he was so much into a conversation about you and this guy you grew up with. I think the guy has passed away a few years ago. I don't have his name, I wrote it down though.

Anyway, I wnat to finish this so, have a very blessed day. I will try to volunteer some time this week for you. Love you, be blessed and have a good day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive