Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning Good Morning

Thank You Lord for waking me up and starting me on my day. I'm blessed by just waking up today. Thank you Lord for your blessings. I struggle this week and I know I have you close by to comfort me and to help me along my way.  I have to keep the faith and remember that all things really are possible, if God is in them. My spirit is heavy and troubled. I'm not really sure why other thatn the normal things going on. I 'm not worrying about anything in particular. I haven't had anything extremely different happen at work and yet I have this feeling of dread and heaviness. I push forward searching for my joy. I want my joy back. I walk towards the Lord's presence. I pray for healing of spirit and mind.

I have a staff meeting this morning so I have to be there on time if not early. I'm sorry I didn't make an entry last night. I was exhausted and I just came in and prepared for bed. I thank God for his unconditional love of me. I  love you. Have a blessed day today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive