Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning Good Morning

God grant me wisdom and understanding today. Thank you for waking me up today. Thank you for a good night sleep. Thank you for letting me sleep through the night. Thank you Lord for peaceful rest.

Lord I wake up with praise on my tongue. I praise you in the morning, in the noon day and in the evening. I praise you for your blessings and just for being who you are. You are God Almighty, your glory astounds me. Show us your glory Lord. You are worthy to be praised.

Lord I worship you today and everyday. I press on to do your will. Your desire is what I seek. Lord hear my prayer today, you know the desires of my heart. Help me to discern your will and guide my path to stay in your presence. I don't want to go without you Lord. I won't go without you Lord. I seek your wisdom and understanding. Lord, I pray for peace, healing, reconciliation and love. Thank you for loving me. I love you too, Lord. My love for you is not an afterthought, its deliberate and committed. Be very blessed today and have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive