Saturday, October 1, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning Good Morning

Thank you Lord thank you Lord thank you Lord

Thank you for your grace and mercy for one more day. Thank you for waking me up and starting me on my day. Thank you for a healthy body today. Thank you for your healing Lord. Thank you for your grace and mercy today. Thank you for life. I haven't given up on life and I know life has many good things in store for me. I have to take the bitter with the sweet. I know that Jesus loves me and my God is with me in Spirit. In me today there is love and grace and mercy.

The truth is a double edged sword. It hurts to say it and hurts to hear it. But the truth makes it possible to renew your mind, body and spirit. Renew my mind today Lord. Renew my thoughts so that they are more like your thoughts. Without it we just continue in the fog. Well, you know what I'm doing today. The truth is I never should have said yes when they asked could I chaparone. Oh well, its here now and the students are looking forward to this. Take Care and have a wonderfully blessed day today and know that you are loved.

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive