Thursday, September 29, 2005

The Thief Strikes Again

Well, once again I have something missing. This time I don't know who to blame it on . My car registration is missing off the back of my car. I just noticed it today so I have no idea when it occurred. I had to park on the street a couple of times so its possible someone in the neighborhood. I just don't know.The parking lot is not that safe either.  I didn't have this kind of problem at Cabrini. They never stole anything except my hall pass and I know who did that because he would constantly take it in the classroom. He liked it so much. This westside so different. I dont have the intense behavior problems like I did at Cabrini, but I have more sneaky behavior. More dishonesty. More lies. If they did it or said it at Cabrini they just admitted it. They didnt care what people thought or said aobut them. These folks constantly deny even when you see them do it. Different challenges but still challenges. I have a stack of papers to look at. This writing is something else. Everyday they are writing something. I have to keep them busy and occupied. Keep giving them homework, keep them working towards an achievable goal. I didnt leave until a little after four.The traffic was so bad. Especially around the new IKEA. Its right down the street from me and I'm tired of it already. The traffic is unbearable. I'm watching a travel special on natural wonders of Hawaii. Its very interesting. OK I have to look at these papers, tonight.

I don't like to tell you I'm going to do something because if I don't do it then I feel guilty. If I don't tell you then it doesnt matter whether I do it or not. But if I tell you then a declaration has been made and I have to make an effort. Right now I just want to be lazy but I have to look at those papers so I will. Good Night and have a good evening.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive