Saturday, September 10, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning Good Morning

I hope you had a restful night.

I was awaken around 2am by a phone call asking for one of my daughters. They had their home number instead of their cell phone. The call woke me up and I havent been able to get back to sleep since. I guess now that the other daughter moved out this week I am more concerned about their whereabout and well being. Yes she moved out. They decided to move in anyway. I'm just praying on it. She wants me to bless this union like its the greatest thing for her and I cant do that because I dont feel that it is the best thing for her. I try not to be negative but I cant be happy and overjoyed either. I just have to pray for God to give me guidance in this situation.

God is my refuge and strength.

I decided to write my entry early in case I'm able to go to sleep then I might be able to get a couple of hours undisturbed. I can only imagine what must be going on in your head. You have so many things you are working on and your concerns are many. I pray that you are able to find peace and strength to do the things you need to do. Find a safe harbor from the storms of life. You serve as a lighthouse for others who seek warmth and kindness from a all too often cruel world. Keep your light shining. Rejuvenate your self and renew your spirit. Take Care of yourself and make sure you have rested. Be Blessed today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive