Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning Good Morning

This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. What a blessing we have to have another day to get it right. My goal is to get it right. I want to do God's will in my life. I want to be able to keep working for Lord all the days of my life. Thank you Lord for loving me.. I want to do well with the little things so that I can take on some of the bigger things. Thank you Lord for loving me.

I look forward to the end of the day. Bible study and fellowship. Thank you Lord for the ability worship you. I choose to be with you and I continue to magnify your name.

My day is going to be great. I plan to keep my positive attitude and I have given the details to God. I refuse to be discouraged because that indicates I dont trust Him to work it out. I have to walk in faith, love and hope. I have to believe in God's will in my life.

Take Care today and Be Blessed.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive