Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning Good Morning

What a day the Lord has made. I'm still beaming over last night's bible study. I just have a glow over me. I  thank the Lord for waking me up this morning. Thank you Lord for blessing me this morning. Thank You Lord for starting me on my way. Thank You Lord for loving meThank you for loving me. When I think about the awesomeness of us together and what we can accomplish, I get goose bumps.

It continues to amaze me how God shows me what I need to see and hear. How he knows me and what I need. I'm just so comforted and renewed by love. Love is patient and kind. Its all the qualities that comfort and embrace us in hope, healing and reconciliation. Thank you for loving me. I will bless the Lord at all times and his name shall continually be on my mouth. Have a blessedly ridiculous day today. Know that you are loved. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive