Saturday, September 3, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning Good Morning

God Bless this morning and everyday to come

Thank you Lord for another day.

Faith, love and hope keep me coming back to this journal

I know today is Daturday and I  could have slept in but I said NO

It's important to me to be consistent and committed.

Thank you Jesus for holding out your hand and lifting me up again

Lord I pray that you hear our pleas on the relief efforts for so many displaced people

Comfort them in their time of dire needs. Soothe their spirit and calm their nerves. Give them peace in the midst of chaos. Reassure them that God still loves them.

Lord let us remember that we are our brothers keeper and to not ignore their plight.

Thank you Lord for waking me up this morning to enjoy another day in your saving grace and mercy.

I saw you on the 10 o'clock news.Amen, Amen, Amen. It was good to hear strong words in support of the people. People will listen to you. Love begins listening.

Listen and hear. Let the words flow from your heart. This week love has been the theme even though I didnt knowit. Love one another, show kindness, trust and understanding. Help one another make it through the day. Encourage one another. Love being in the presence of one another. Have faith in one another. Let your word come from you heart to one another. Words to heal and not to harm.

With love I have to end this, its after 6am and I have to post this. With sincere and heartfelt love for you I end this message.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive