Monday, September 12, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning Good Morning

Thank you Lord for another glorious day. Tahnk you for waking me up and starting me on my day today. Thank you for today. Today I will do my best, today. Thank you Lord for loving me. I love you Lord, whether you never do another thing for me, I love you.

I wait for blessings in my life and you will to guid my life. Sometimes I may be impatient waiting for you will but wait I must. Thank you Lord for having a plan for my life. For including me in your destiny. Thank you for loving me. I know that I shall see God's glory in my lifetime. My waiting is not in vain. I know I am loved. It brings joy to my heart to know that I am loved. Somebody loves me. Blessed be his name.

Today I have NMNB class again. We had a little break due to the holiday but now we're back in full swing. Tonight I'm suppose to give my testimony. God knows what I will say.My Lord and Savior Jesus died on the cross for me. That alone is enough to say. He loves me. Thank YOU for caring about me too.

Have a blessed day today, take care of yourself. I know you will be very busy but remember to take care of yourself today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive