Tuesday, September 6, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning Good Morning

This the day that the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Today is the day. I've prayed over it, prepared for it, and now its here. I'm turning it over to God and letting Him make the decisions. I know the children come with a whole lot of baggage, I just hope I can reach them and then begin to teach them.

Thank you Lord for a restful night, peaceful thoughts and dreams. Thank you Lord for waking me up this morning. Allowing me another day to do your will and try to be pleasing in your eyes.

I watched the repeat of your appearance on TLN Live! Your message is just as important then as it is now. How can we continue to go to church every Sunday and say we love God and not show love to our brothers and sisters whom we see everyday? I wasn't in town during the 80's (I left in '77 and came back in '89) but I do recall hearing about the billboards when I returned. Your fight is a battle of truth. Fight the good fight. Faith in God's spirit to see you through. God is the truth, the light and the way. There is so much going on most of the time we are blinded by the truth, we can't see it. But if you open our eyes to the truth, its right there for us to confront in all its glory.

Today is the beginning of a good year for me. I'm going into this positive and refreshed. Expecting the best. I won't say I won't ever have bad days but my attitude is something I can control no matter what.

Have a blessed day today and know that your labor is not in vain. You work tirelessly and without wanting much in return you strengthen the community.Your labors of love are not forgotten or in vain. You are blessed and highly favored. Continue to be blessed and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive