Thursday, September 15, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning Good Morning

Blessed is the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I am up and writing. Thank you Lord for waking me up this morning. Literally, I have to thank you  Lord for waking me up. I almost slept through this morning. I hit the snooze button and didnt even look at the time. But my spirit reminded me I had something to do this morning.  Thank you Lord for waking me up and getting me up and starting me on my way. Glory to your name Lord Jesus. Thank You.

Everyday I review my bible study notes so that I can refresh and renew my mind to God's purpose in my life. It brings sunshine to my thoughts and mind. It renews the purpose that God has for my life. My heart responds to the love and I know I can continue on God's path. That's my goal to continue down God's path. I want to reach the point where I hear "MOVE THAT BUS" and just have a ridiculous blessing before me. Glory, Glory, Glory. What is impossible with me is possible with God.

Thank you for loving me. I am so in love, full of love, I just have love overflowing. I can be a little difficult but God knows I'm worth it. I'm only human. I have another parent conference this morning and then this evening I have to come straight home because my mom wants me to go with her to her church tonight. Have a good day today and know that you are loved. Sometimes things don't go the way we plan them so we have to try a different approach. Be blessed today. I know this is the big day of moving for you. You try not to do so much lifting. Take Care of yourself. Delegate.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive