Thursday, September 1, 2005

Good Morning

 

Good Morning Good Morning

Today I am all alone in the family room.

What a blessing.

Thank You Lord for the opportunity to have peace and quiet.

Its like I've been given an opportunity to move a little closer to God's heart this morning.

"Your Love, O Lord, reaches to the heavens, Your faithfulness to the skies...How priceless is your unfailing love!...Psalm 36:5-7

God's love is all around me today. I pray that it stays.

Lord I pray for our brothers and sisters who have been devastated from the hurricane. We see the pictures here and are overwhelmed from the complete and total devastation. Lord guide them as they begin a long journey of repair, restoration and recovery. Keep your hand of protection over them move them closer to your heart.

Dear Lord, thank you for waking me up this morning and starting me on my way.I ask for traveling mercies from you today for me and everyone else traveling today. Protect us all harm and let our journey be uneventful and safe.

Lord, confronations are part of life and I pray that when confronted I will hear your words and recognize your will in the situation. Lord, thank you for a discerning heart and knowledge to know your love working in my life.

Keep your hedge of protection around me today Lord. Watch over me as I continue on my journey. Keep my thoughts pure and sincere. Correct me when I'm wrong, and let me move on to being right. Keep me near your heart. Keep me close to you in every sense of the word.Keep my love strong and faithful. This is my desire. Keep love in my life, continue to be my lover.

Thank you Lord for loving me. Your love keeps me strong and encourages me to keep going on another day. Love strengthens my foundation and makes me whole. Thank you Lord for your love today. Love is on the agenda today. I didn't know it but I see now that love is what I needed to talk about today. Love makes the world go round. Love is our very essence and true being. Love fills me up and lets me know I can do this, whatever it is, I can do it.

Love is special. Love is kind. Know that you are loved today. Have a very blessed day today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive