Saturday, September 24, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning Good Morning

God has blessed me to have another day. Thank you Lord. Thank you Lord for another day. Another day to walk in your will. This is the day that the Lord has made we will rejoice and be glad in it. Thank you Lord for waking me up this morning. Thank you Lord for loving me and caring enough to know me. You know the numbers of strands on my head and the thoughts and desires of my heart. You know me God. You know that I love you. I love you. I love you. Thank you God for loving me. Lord you comfort me. When I think of you I have peace. When my mind is racing with all the things I should, do, what hasn't been done, what needs to be done, you comfort me. When I think of you my mind is calmed. My worries are goned and I know that everything is going to be alright. Its going to be OK. When I rest in your peace I can manage my day. So today I am going to rest in your peace.

I have some errends to run today and I will stay focused on the Lord today. In Him I will find peace and comfort. Have a blessed and peaceful day today. Feel safe and loved today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive