Thursday, September 8, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning Good Morning

As I sit here this morning I know that even though the sun hasnot risen the SON has risen.

I mentioned that the sun doesnt come up while I am at the computer anymore. The summer is leaving and fall is slowly rolling in.

HI. How are you today? I didnt have an opportunity to write last night, I attended this focus group. I just want to let you know what I was doing.

School was not bad at all. I'm really looking forward to a good year. I pray that I have the ability to keep a positive attitude throughout the school year.

Everyday I have to renew my mind and look at the big picture. When I seem to focus on one detail that's not exactly what I thought it should be or how it should be then I want to step back and see the whole picture. I'm cautious now and I'm just trying to find out the routines and policies and also the culture of the school.

I dont want to spend the journal on my school experiences either. I think one paragraph maybe and then on to something else. I don't want it to consume my comings and goings. All I ever talk about is school.

Thank you Lord for allowing me the opportunity to get that off my chest. Thank you for listening to me and guiding me through the beginning days.

Lord, bless my way today. I know you can make a way out of no way. My Rock and my salvation.

So I guess if I get a call then you need me, if I don't get a call then you don't need me. I'm calling when I'm finished with school anyway.

Have a blessed day today. See the big picture today and know that God is in the middle of that. Be blessed and know that you are a blessing to everyone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive