Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning Good Morning

Thank you God for another day. Thank you for your blessings and mercies. Thank you Lord for waking me up and starting me on my way. Thank you for letting me be a part of your vision and mission here on this Earth. Lord I may not understand everything I'm suppose to understand but I press on for some kind of understanding.

I had a difficult day yesterday. I'm struggling on the job at something I thought I was through with. Thank God for a testimony last night that I pray will help me with some more ideas for succeeding in this new field. I was suppose to met someone for tutoring yesterday, but I guess they forgot.

I hope you had a good day. I hope you were able to run things the way they needed to be run. You have lots of things to do and I'm sure it can be overwhelming at times. Keep the faith. God is working together for our good. God wants to save us it the message I continue to get. He loves me and wants me. God loves me. I love Him. I want to do His will. I walk in HIS faith today. Be blessed and have a good day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive