Thursday, September 22, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning Good Morning

Thank you Lord for waking me up and starting me on my way. This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. I am blessed going in to this day and blessed at the end of the day.

I give gloyr and praise to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ His ways are not my ways and I lean not to my own understanding. I trust in the Lord to lead me and guide me in all things. Thank you Lord for loving me. Thank you Lord for caring about me. Thank you Lord for being able to use me. Thank you Lord for having a plan that includes me. It's not about me Lord, its about you.

I stay committed to my relationship with God and my relationship with you. Commitment is what I desire. I don't turn left or right, I stay on the straight and narrow path to my victory.I trust in God to see me through. I trust in God for the victory. I trust in you to be there in the end. I trust in you. As I wrote that I had to look at it twice. I TRUST IN YOU. What a big step for me. It brings tears to my eyes now. I TRUST IN YOU. I do mean that now. Trust. Well that was unexpected. Now I'm sitting here crying. Why, because I trust you.

Well, have a blessed day and remember that I love you today. Also move the lamp not the sofa. Be blessed today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive