Thursday, September 29, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning Good Morning

Thank you Lord for waking me up today. Thank you Lord for starting me on my way. Thank You Lord for giving me another chance to get it right. Thank you Lord for your mercy and grace. Thank you Lord for another day. Lord renew my mind and my siprit.Lord let me continue the conversation with my loved ones. Lord let my heart be full of love and hope and peace. My daughter gave me the news I didnt want to hear. It doesnt surprise me after all she did move in with her boyfriend.

Today is just Thursday. No plans after school but to just come home. That's my biggest plan for today. This Saturday I'm chaparoning the trip to McCormick place for the high school fair.

Have a blessedly wonderful day and take very good care of yourself.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive