Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Good Night

Hello

I have been putting together a lesson plan for the Emmett Till Story. We are planning to see the exhibit at the Historcial Society on lynching also.

I came home right away after school today. As quickly as I could anyway. One of my students grandmother caught me going out and wanted to talk about her grandson's behavior and school work. That took about 15 - 20 minutes. These 8th graders need to take their last year seriously. I wanted to go home right away and just chill out. I still made it home by 4- 4:15pm.I dont plan to stay late during the winter. I have been trying to set up my systems now so that I will be more efficient. Yeah we try but it doesnt always work like that. I just dont want to get too overwhelmed. I need to keep my positive attitude and I'm trying to put some safe guards in place so that it stays like that.

Changes can be accomplished through prayer because with God all things are possible. Thank you for loving me. I am just so in love with the possibilities and the thought of togetherness. Partners. Well, I'm coming around to the idea of it anyway. The ridiculous is about to happen.

Be blessed and have a good night.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive