Sunday, September 11, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning Good Morning

Thank you Lord for waking me up another day. Your faithfulness to me is amazing. Thank you Lord for loving me. Its not easy to love me but you do it anyway. Thank you Lord.

I come before you today with gladness. My heart is faithful to you. Faithful to what ever your calling is for me. Faithful to use my gifts for your will God. Faithful to your will and your desire for my life. Thank you Lord for loving me.Thank You. Let my words be true and my heart sincere.

Its not easy to do any of this. But I know my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will see me through. He's faithful to me so I continue to say yes to his will and his desire. Faithfulness. Faith.I will trust in the Lord with all my heart and do believe what God has for me is for me. It is for me.

I know your days are long and you have lots of concrens. You will be successful. Your goals are many, and your heart is in the right place. You care and you are a hands on, right in the middle of the situation, type of person. You can do it. See you soon.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive