Saturday, September 17, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning Good Morning

God has dealt with me on my little matter. My prayer and reflection was on the crucifiixtion. Right out of Mark. Jesus was innocent and look waht happened to Him. I began to see the images of the movie "The Passion" and understood Jesus was the "sacraficial Lamb". He died for us and He had done no wrong. He was truly wronged. Thank you Lord for waking me up today and allowing me to see things in a different light. Please forgive me for my wrong doing. Forgive me for my transgressions. Thank you Lord for loving me enough to give your only Son.

I'm sorry for ending my last message so quickly. I was beginning to get upset again about the incident and I didn't want to say something offensive. I didnt want to lash out at someone who didnt hurt me for no apparent reason. I asked God to give me another chance and let me forget it.

So today is Saturday.Wash clothes, go to the cleaners and clean my bedroom and bathroom. Those are the day's events. I thank God I can even plan a day like that. My blessings are many and I want to thank God for them. God has been good to me and I will continue to praise Him everyday of my life. Thank You Lord for waking me up, starting me on my day and renewing my mind each and every day.I love you. I'm in love with you. You make my day complete. Be blessed and have a faithfilled day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive