Sunday, September 25, 2005

Good Morning

"Lighthouse and Jesus" Print

Good Morning Good Morning

God is a good God and He's worthy to be praised. Let us come together today in praise and worship. Glory to your name Lord. This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. Thank you Lord for giving me another chance to get it right today. Thank you for waking me up today. Thank you for needing me to continue to try working things out for you. Thank you Lord for loving me. Thank you Lord for caring about me. I love you Lord. Thank you.

I'm feeling much better today. I will be at church. todya and I excited about being there. Education Sunday. Have a wonderful blessed day and I will see you soon. I love you. Take care of yourself.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive