Sunday, September 18, 2005

Good Night

Sometimes when I say something I just don't know what to say.

God will find a way. All things work together.

There's something more and I'm not sure what it is.

I just know I'm staying on my path with you.

Today is my oldest birthday. I went over her apartment for the first time yesterday. I told her I wouldn't be coming over often. The arrangement she lives in is not comfortable for me.

I went over my dad's when i left church. I visited and got gas and also convinced him to give my daughter her car back. Its been sitting in his parking lot since it got stolen last year.Now that she's moved she needs a car badly.

Well, I guess we are starting another week. Stay on the journey. Dont stray even when it begins to look like nothing is changing and nothing ever will change. Stay on the path and fight the good fight of faith. Have faith in God's word. God's word is true. These words are to encourage me to stay on the path even when nothing changes. Stay on the path. Be Blessed. Feel Better. You are healed in Jesus name.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive