Friday, September 23, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning Good Morning

Thank you Lord for one more day. Thank you for waking me up and starting me on my day. I am blessed and highly favored today. I have a purpose for The Lord. I am working on His behalf. His ways are not my way. I allow Him to guide me and direct my path. My thoughts feelings and actions form the kind of person I am and will be. My desire is to serve the Lord. My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, His Son who died for me, allows mercy and goodness to follow me. Thank you Lord God for loving me.

I was so tired yesterday, I went to bed at 7pm and didnt wake untill this morning. Thank God it's Friday! I needed that rest. I feel much better today. I took a benadryl because my sinuses were bothering and that just allowed me to sleep through the night. Well, I have some parent conferences this morning. My "problem child" stole something again. I caught him this time and got it back. His mother is suppose to come up this morning.

I hope you have a blessed day today. Nothing but goodness and hope in your day today. I pray that you have something to smile about today. I pray that everything goes your way today. Have a blessed day and know that you are loved.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive