Wednesday, September 7, 2005

good Morning

Good Morning Good MOrning

I can tell fall is on its way. The sun is not about to rise anymore. The mornings are getting longer and longer before the sunrises.

Thank you Lord for another day. Tahnk you for allowing me another chance to get it right. I shall belss the Lord at all times and His name shall continually be on my tongue.

Thank You Lord for your saving grace and mercy. Tahnk you Lord for another day.I have not because I ask not. I ask for guidance, love and peace today. Lord I ask for a fan because someone took mine, I ask for assistance on how to have copies made, assistance with my bulletin board, assistance that our meeting goes well this morning and just assistance and knowledge that the classes are receptive and ready to learn.

Lord I ask that the efforts for the hurricane victims are successful and worthy of your  recognition. I want to help any way I can and I ask that our labor is not in vain.Lord its a tedious and long job ahead of us, assist us and guide us to do the right thing the right way.

Lord also protect my pastor today. Strengthen him and give him wisdom and guidance while he coordinates efforts to assist the victims/refugees. Let his efferts not fall on deaf ears. Allow him to to do good work for the people. Thank you Lord for my pastor. His thoughtfulness and kindness to others is remarkable.

Take Care and have a blessed day today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive