Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Hi

Its the end of the day and I'm glad its here. Now I have something three nights a week.

Monday will end in December. Wednesday's are every other week and not during vacation times so that's good.

I think this is our way of having a conversation. On Sunday I'm able to reply to something you have said. On Tuesday I can reply to something you have said. Then Wednesday, Thurs Friday and Saturday I have to talk to myself. I have to let out trickles of me and my life and hope they arent too boring or that I dont sound too looney.  I bet if a woman came to you and said she was having a relationship with a man but she doesnt talk to him and they dont spend anytime toghther you would tell her maybe its not really a relationship, honey. Maybe you need to check the definition of relationship. You would think she is looney. No one can understand what is going on here and not think something is not quite right with this setup. I think God wants us to have our own private relationship. He wants us to be able to communicate with each other even when the whole world is in on it. I believe
God wants us to find our secret place within ourselves and for us to connect together. Sometimes I know when you are speaking that you meant that just for me. Just me and no one else. Somethings are for others but somethings are just for me and I know it and it puts a smile on my heart. With any communication there's a sender and a receiver and a message. I don't want to break that loop. I think we will always have some form of communication between us. Its so important to communicate. To be intune to another person. To really know them and they know you. Let's not ever stop communicating. You always call me out when I begin to drift. You know something is just not quite right.

Well I'm really tired and I have an early start tomorrow. Take Care and have a blessed evening.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive