Monday, September 19, 2005

Good Night

Hi

It is so true, criminals love to brag. They have to show their spoils. I know who the theif is. Its a student. One who I suspected. He doesn't know that I know, but I'm sure the thought of having to bring his parents up for the fact that he hasnt done any homeword or school work must make him wonder. I plan to lecture on liars and thieves. I'm not going to belabor the point but I want him to know that he or anyone else will not come into my classroom and steal from me without some repercussions.  I do feel better now that I know who it was. I'm going to pray on how best to address the issue without letting on that someone told me they saw him eating the chips. I don't want anything to happen to the person who told me.  Today was a long day. I'm exhausted. We are watching The Emmett Till Story for class and I saw the first half of it three times already. Tomorrow I will see the second half three times.

I heard your voice as I was leaving today. I didnt understand what you were saying but I knew it was you. It made me think about when I give you a hug while in the line and you say something to me. I dont understand what you are saying. The noise and the people make it difficult. Maybe my hearing is going but it is not clear to me. I think its I love you, I love you too. Something good like that. I dont know but I was thinking on that while riding home. What is it that he's saying to me? I wonder.

Well, its off to be for me. I wonder what Oprah gave away today?

Be blessed and truly be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive