Monday, September 12, 2005

Good Night

 

I stay forever hopeful. Today was a good day. Nothing major as far as upsets. I received a blessing this morning so I'm not complaining about anything. I thought I only had so much money and when I check I had more than I thought.

I listened to you this morning. Its good that you were there to keep things level and speak the truth. You often say how when you say things people dont like that you set yourself up to be hated. What about when you are born and are hated. Some people just dont like you for who you are sometimes. I think the reality of the racism and classism is too harsh for some people to face now. I know some of my family have stopped watching because they say its to sad. Well I say the people cant stop watching and turn the channel. Their lives are turned upside down and they have to deal with it. Lord help them to survive their rescue. Give them dignity and hope where it was totally lost before.

Well I'm off to bed. Good Night and Be Blessed.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive