Thursday, September 8, 2005

Good Night

I saw you this evening, you and the fellas were outside of ERC with a U-Haul. I had just left Social Services. There is definately a lot of work to do. I'm going to try to come on Saturday too.

You are helping so many families  get on their feet. Sometimes its so hard to even know what to ask for. Its good to know you are there assisting people in their time of need.

"Faith in God sees the invisible, believes the incredible and receives the impossible."-Anne Ortlund

You are a hands on kind of guy. You believe in getting right in there and making things work. I love that in you. You believe in what you are doing and you are doing the right thing. That alone is remarkable.

I'm tired so I'm going to say good night and pleasant dreams. Relax your mind and get some rest.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive