Monday, September 26, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning Good Morning

This is the day that the Lord has made. Thank you Lord for allowing me to be a part of this day. Thank you Lord for giving me another chance to do your will in this world. You brighten my day and I rest in your peace. Thank you Lord for loving me.

This weekend was here and gone. Just like a vapor. Our time together was here and gone. We must cherish even the little moments together. Gentleness and caring must be the hope and thoughts that we carry for each other. God will make a way and I rely on his guidance and nudgings. Speak to my heart Lord. Renew my mind. Restore my soul. Refresh my spirit so that I am walking in your will. I trust you. I love you. Have a wonderful day and be blessed.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive