Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Stairs

It just seems like I can not get away from the third floor.

This school has no elevator and no air conditioning.

I must have made ten trips lugging up supplies and stuff to my room.

I couldnt sleep last night so I only got about three hours sleep.

Tomorrow will be better though. I'll be used to the stairs by the end of the week.

It seems to be a good bunch of people. I'm looking forward to this being a good year. The school is twice as big as my last one but that's to be expected. There are three buildings.

How was your day today? Are you there yet? I don't know if you will read this or not but I am writing it anyway.

I have faith in the work you can accomplish there. I believe you can make a difference. You have a fresh outlook on things and you can open the eyes of others.

Well I am exhausted and I am going to get ready for tomorrow. Shorts and a tee shirt, its so hot in that building.

I hope you have arrived safely and are energized for the big event. I think its instrumental and monumental. I have to look at it as being important it concerns me.

Do well, take care of yourself and be blessed.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive