Saturday, July 1, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Lord you said not to worry about anything but to pray and ask you for everything I need. Lord I give thanks to you when I pray and I ask that your peace will keep my heart and mind on Jesus Christ. The peace you give me surpasses all other peace. Lord thank you for keeping my mind quiet and at peace. Lord the peace you give me allows me to be an overcomer. I submit my self to you Lord. By submitting my control to you I am learning about self control. I trust you Lord. I thank you for teaching me how to trust you Lord. Father God I ask for wisdom to help me handle new stressors in my life. Help me to stay focused on my purpose and to be what you want me to be Lord.

Good Morning Sweetheart. I am praying that you have a very stress free day today. No worries or concerns that overwhelm you. I pray that you have a wonderful day at the blessed event. Joining tow people in marriage is always a loving moment. I haven’t been to a wedding in a long time and I won’t be at this one either. I pray for God’s blessing on the bride and groom. What a beautiful day to have a wedding. I will be spending the day with my daughter and grandson. My other daughter came home yesterday also. Today is the first day of work for the little mom. I will be babysitting again. I believe my summer will consist of a lot of babysitting. I made the choice to say yes so I am not complaining. I’m looking forward to enjoying him now while he’s little. I imagine he will be a handful when he is older. My thoughts and prayers are with you today. Have a very blessed day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive