Sunday, July 30, 2006

Good Morning

Good MOrning Lord. I stay hopeful. I want the whole world to know that you are my Savior, my Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob. Lord I thank you, I thank you, I thank you. Father God, I know the thoughts and plans you have for me are to prosper me and not to harm me. I will remember that always. I believe that you love me Lord and you are with me. I will praise you and worship you for you are worthy to be praised. You are my rock and my salvation. You keep me strong and healthy.Whatever I bind here on earth is bound in heaven and what ever is loosed here on earth is loosed in heaven. I know that Jerimiah is important, I keep going back to it constantly. It constantly reminds me of the time I saw pastor Tenney at Fellowship church.Why am I remembering that sermon. Jeremiah 33. Some things just seem to demand to an audience. Lord I am praying that today will be a good day.

Good Morning Sweetheart. Today I will be using my brother's car. Leaving a little earlier because of my time constraints. The heat overwhelmed me. My drive is so long without any air. Dn't be mad. Forgive me. I don't want to be lustful about my hugs. I don't want to make a big deal out of it. I am blessed to be in room with you.I listen to you and try to adjust and adhere to God's word. God knows my heart and my mind. I'm not perfect by any stretch of the word. I continue to work on renewing my faith each and every day. I think I will get there early today. I'mn going to be in the house of worship today. Thank you Lord. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone today. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive