Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. I am renewed in my faith and love for you. My thoughts are of trusting God in all that I do. I am reminded that I don't need to figure everything out. I don't need to know it all, I just need to listen for God's voice in everything I do. Everywhere I go. Listen for God's voice to keep me on track. As it reads in Malachi 2:15-16 You were united to your wife by the Lord. In God's wise plan, when you married, the tow of you became one person in his sight. And what does he want? Godly children from your union. Therefore guard your passions! Keep faith with the wife of your youth. For the Lord, the God of Israel, says he hates divorce and cruel men. There fore control your passions- let there be no divorcing of your wives.

Good Morning Sweetheart. This morning is going to be another beautiful day. Week two is almost over. Two more weeks to go. One of my students from my regular school won a poetry contest that I submitted her work in. She won a back to school shopping spree for $500. I'm so proud of her. Her sister is in this program and she told me about it. I love it when the children do well in the real world. Now she will be able to go to high school equipped with the supplies she needs.What's on your agenda for today? We are going to spend the day working on our art project. We are doing a silk screen and today we are making the design. It'll be good. Have a very blessed day today and be a blessing to someone very special. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive