Saturday, July 8, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Perserverance is my goal for this week. I thank you for all of your blessings. I thank you for showing me ways that I may have been arrogant. I thank you for loving me Lord. I believe that God is good and the light that must shine through each of us. If our whole body is full of light and no part of it dark, it will be completely lighted, as when the light of a lamp shines on you (Luke 11:36) Father God I pray for light that will not darken. Keep me full of light. Keep me full of hope. I want my eyes to see good and my heart to know good. I do not want to worry or be concerned about my life. I want to trust God for my life. I know that God's plan for my life is much better than I could ever imagine.

Good Morning Sweetheart. I hope you are feeling well and that you are being productive. Actually you don't have to be to productive today. Take it easy and rest. You have been very productive this week I would imagine. Continue to be rich towards God and fight the good fight of faith. I have no plans for today. Have a good day. Be blessed and know that I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive