Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Good Morning

Good MOrning Lord. Thank you for today. I am energized and enthusiastic about today. This morning's reading was about Job and his answers to his friend. I am a friend of God. I believe that my situation is under God's complete control. I will continue to keep the faith and believe that God loves me. Does God like me? Does God want to want in the cool of the day with me? Does God find me to be a character that projects his image to the world? Am I keeping myself clean and bright? Am I reflecting God's goodness and love? Ultimately am I trusting in God, no matter what. Its not all peaches and cream but am I secure enough to know that God is with me through it all. I pray that I am daily.

Good Morning Sweetheart. How are you today. Take very good care of your self this day. Drink plenty of water. Eat the right kinds of food. Get a little exercise. Take a nap. Take care of your self today. You are very special. If you have a busy day ahead of you, try to find time to relax.You are a beacon of hope in an otherwise drab day. Let your light shine today. Inspire, uplift and rejuvenate. I love you. Have a good day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive