Friday, June 30, 2006

Good Morning

Good MOrning Lord. Thank you for your blessings. I had the little one last night and that was quite a challenge. He was a good baby. Thank you for your blessings. We are finding good ourt of our ashes. Nana is not use to 2am feedings and then 4;30am then 7am. Nanamust leave the overnight stuff to his mommy. Lord I know there are manythings I need to let go of. Help me to let go of the stuff that is bringing me down. Help me to let go of things that are keeping me from my purpose. Help me to let go of stuff. I've done a lot of cleaning out this week Lord. Continue to help me get rid of stuff that I just don't need.

Good Morning Sweetheart. I hope you are blessed today. I have nothing but admiration ofr you and I pray that your day is blessed. The baby is crying so I have to go. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive