Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Good MOrning

Good MOrning Lord. Thank you Lord for another beautiful day. Every day is beautiful with Jesus my Savior in it. Its mid week Lord and I'm dragging. My days are long and I am exhausted at the end of them. I couldnt get to sleep last night and I tossed and turned until 1am.Lord I think I'm getting restless. I'm definitely counting down the days. I prayed for my fellow church member yesterday all the way to school. She and I rarely see each other out here and it was a treat to have an opportunity to talk. I pray for her mother whom she was on her way to visit. Lord sometimes we seem so busy and challenged with all of our concerns. Do we take on too much? Do we give the illusion that we can handle it all? When we come face to face with our mistakes and behavior are we able to discern the good and the bad? Do we change? Can we change?

Good Morning Sweetheart. How are you today? Excited about Friday? I am. What's on the agenda for you this week? Help me to listen and to develop a good relationship with you. Talk to me. I want to be the positive woman in the bible. The one that is good and a blessing from God. Help me to be that woman. I love you and want nothing but the best for you. Have a blessed day and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive