Sunday, July 2, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Father God. I thank you for waking me up today. This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. Thank you Lord for protecting me through the night and thank you for your loving kindness this morning. Lord protect my faith community and protect all the people in the community. Place a hedge of protection over everyone that calls themselves members. Lord stand firm with us and unite us in your purpose. Keep us single minded in faith and keep us striving to hear your Gospel. Let your glory shine through all of us. Lord let your glory manifest in us and be recognized that we are children of God. Father God let our pastor have keen insight and continue to develop and extend and deepen our knowledge of your love more and more each day. I pray that our hearts are sincere and that we can distinguish the highest and best of everything with a moral difference that Jesus Christ would certainly use. I commit myself to you Lord and I am certain that in staying by your side that I am conducting myself in a manner that is pleasing and worthy to you Lord Jesus.

Good Morning Sweetheart. Another week has gone by and I am again preparing to go to the house of the Lord. We are on a slow and steady path and that is rewarding. Be blessed today and know that you are loved very much.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive