Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Good Morning

The Big Kiss !

Good Morning Lord. You are the God with a sense of humor. You heard my prayer and gave me lift in my heart. Put a smile on my face and let me know that everything's going to be allright. A kiss keeps me humble. Its allright now. This week will go by quickly. Thank you Lord for that. Dont take myself too seriously this week. Know that there are many people who are in worse situations than me.Famine, war and violence are an everyday factor for most.I humble myself before you Lord.Search me Lord and know my heart, know my thoughts, know my intentions and desires. Lead me in the way you want me to go. Keep my sense of humor and not let me take myself too seriously.

Good Morning Sweetheart. Isn't he a cutie?!?! I thought this was just a good way to open up today. I prayed that this week would go by quickly. The best way to do that is to release some of the tension. I'm so excited about the fact that we are on the down side now. It will be a great day today. My daughter and grandson leave this week to go visit her dad in Idaho. They will be gone for a week. I'll be in church by my self. I'll drive my own car so I can stay until the cows come home this Sunday. No set time to leave, so you can keep us as long as you like.  Off to begin another wonderful, glorious day. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone special. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive