Thursday, July 13, 2006

Good Morning

Good MOrning Lord. Thank you for today. I am feeling equipped for a successful day. I put my trust in the Lord. My spirit is renewed and rejuvenated when I trust in the Lord. I dont put my faith in man, I put my faith in the Lord. Your words bring light Father God. Your words are alive and full of power.I thank you for your words. You have given me a spirit of power, and love and a calm mind. I am disciplined and I exercise self control I have your power and ability to find salvation through Christ. I forget things behind me, things of old and I put on a new, and fresh behavior. I reach forward to the things ahead of me. I am patient because I trust in God. I wait for God. I believe in God. His word is truth to my ears. I will not let mercy and truth forsake me. I will find favor and good understanding in the sight of God and man. I do not seek to please man but to please God. I delight in fulfilling God's will and desire for me. I seek God's peace.

Good Morning Sweetheart. How are you today? Are you equipped for success? Has love gotten you down? Dont be down. Remember the good thing is, you are, in fact, in love, and that's a wonderful thing. Be blessed today and remember I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive