Friday, July 28, 2006

Aaarrrggghhh!!!!!!

Argh! Isn't that what Charlie Brown said when things went wrong.

First of all she didn't get on the plane.

 She was fifteen minutes late for check in and they wouldn't let her board. They took her luggage though. Its in Boise now.

She waited for a standby at 5:30 but it didn't happen.

They are now at my house. My brother has her keys so she cant even get in her apartment. He was going to give them to me but I wont see him until tomorrow morning.

Now she is on standby for a 6am flight which we have to get to the airport at 4am to place her on the standby list and make sure she is able to get on.

God is so humorous. Here I was so ready to have my week vacation and when I get home I hear that they haven't left yet. I have to go to the airport and pick them up. I was so upset but I figure God had a plan. For what ever reason she was not to be on that plane today.

I miss you.

I love you.

See you in the morning.

I have to get to the airport by 3:30 so I might be late with my entry in the morning. I plan on dropping her off by 4:30 and getting back home ASAP. Just in case know that I love you and miss you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive