Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. I am grateful for today. I thank you for all that you do in my life and for all of the blessings that I receive everyday. From the littlest thing to the greatest thing, I thank you Lord. Lord my questions to you are many. I understand some and I don't others. I understand that women are means of attack that the devil and demons chose to hurt good men. I don't understand why. I understand that Jesus came to give us a new message and to for us to not be of the world even though we are in the world. I need to know how to do this better. How to pray better, how to be a better servant of God in this world. I understand that I need to watch out for those that cause division and put obstacles in my path but when they come anyway what do I do? Keep me focused  Lord. Keep them away from me so that people who are not serving our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ but working towards their own appetites, I am not deceived by them. I am a conqueoror. By the smooth talking and flattery they will deceive the minds of naive people. Be wise about what is good, and innocent about what is evil. Keep me strong and wise to be an overcomer.

Good Morning Sweetheart. How are you today? I hope you have had your meds. I think I understand more of what you were saying on Sunday. You know I wish the attacks would just go away and leave me alone but I am still here and still writing, so my strength is renewed everyday. Summer Academy is fine and I excited about the group of children that I have. They are seventh graders going into eighth grade. We are pushing college awareness early. There is a good mix too. I have children from Colombia, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Chicago.Diversity is the key.I'm looking forward to Friday. I get to see you again. Maybe this time I'll actually have an opportunity to talk to you. Maybe I'll get that elusive hug. Just maybe. Have a blessed day and be a blessing to someone very special today. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive