Tuesday, July 4, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for today and thank you for your blessings. I am grateful for everything that I have today. Lord I pray that the lost shall be found. I pray that your word and influence will be heard in our lives. Lord I pray that when you tell us to do something that we do it. Let us go where we don't want to go and and do the things we don't want to do if it means we are doing your will and following your word. Lord  I am struggling. I don't know what to day and if I should say anything. I love him Lord so guide me on what to say and do. What do you want me to do. Help me to do it Lord.  I want the truth Lord. Challenge me. Let's wrestle with this. Let's find a way to make this better. I don't want to stop until a solution is found.

Good Morning Sweetheart. Yes I love you and yes I am wrestling with something. Here it is. You have the ear of people who make decisions. Why, when you are invited to speak to them do you decline? I understand that you may not be able to change their minds, influence their thoughts, and even make a difference in their lives, but you make a difference in our lives. The gap between the haves and the have nots has widen. I'm not asked to a prayer breakfast nor do I want to be. But you, you have been chosen to walk a tight rope and be a servant and errand boy for God. How many of his prophets have said no to an invitation to the ruling king. Speak God's word to those who make the decisions about others. The reality is 6% of the population rule the other 94%. Take the opportunity to speak for those who don't have the ear of the mover and shakers in our world. That was just gnawing at me and now its done.

I love you and I believe in your cause, your fight and I stand by your decisions. I do have to question some things every now and then. Be lbessed today and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive